Granola Butter Banana Bread
It's no secret that people freakin' LOVE banana bread. A quick google search will result in thousands of banana bread variations, but our favorite is plain and simple. Adding a touch of granola butter gives this loaf the little twist it deserves.
Recipe adapted from Simply Recipes Banana Bread.
- 2 to 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granola butter
What you'll do:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas with fork until completely smooth, and stir in melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the granola butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Fold in the flour.
- Pour the batter into greased loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes (if you can wait!) Then drizzle with more GB and inhale immediately.