Layered Granola Butter Peppermint Fudge (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free)
These are show-STOPPERS, y'all. The perfect dessert for when you get invited to a party and they say "it's a potluck!" and your heart stops for a second because the only recipe you've made was frozen from a package. No fear, my kween. These are no-bake & no B.S. Repeat after me: if Ali can do it, I can do it.
9oz of coconut cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tsp peppermint extract
4 candy canes, crushed
3 tablespoons flaxseeds
4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
1 jar Granola Butter
- Mix pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds and crushed candy canes in a bowl.
GRANOLA BUTTER LAYER:
- Pour Granola Butter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Top with half of the pumpkin/flax/candy cane mixture. Put in freezer while you prepare other fudge layer.
- In a medium saucepan, add the coconut cream, vanilla, chocolate chips & coconut oil. Stir constantly until melted and well combined — don't let it overcook or boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in peppermint extract. Let cool 10 minutes. Remove loaf pan from freezer and pour fudge layer over GB layer.
- Top with remaining pumpkin/flax/candy cane mixture and put in fridge overnight.