Life Changing Black Bean Brownies
Chocolate granola butter: it’s packed with good-for-you ingredients, but still tastes
rich and is totally addicting. We had to create a brownie that could keep up with that reputation. These brownies are not only made with chocolate granola butter, but they’re also packed with the same standard of clean ingredients AND that decadent, seductive flavor you love.
1 15-oz can black beans (no salt added), drained and rinsed
1/3 cup chocolate granola butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
½ cup oats
2 tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 glass baking dish.
2. Blend all ingredients besides chocolate chips in a food processor or high-speed
blender. Scrape the sides and keep blending until the batter is smooth. It will be
3. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
4. Spread the batter into the greased pan. Top with extra chocolate chips if you’re
5. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, or until edges start to part from the sides of the pan. When in doubt, under-bake these to keep them chewy!