Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake (!!)
Melt in your mouth delicious - this indulgent crumb cake is dairy-free, gluten-free, & sOoOo worth making!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 ½ cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ dairy free sour cream or yogurt
- 1 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vegan butter, cold and cubed
- 2 tbsp @oat.haus Vanilla Granola Butter®
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, avocado or coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add in the sour cream and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and use a wooden spoon to mix until completely combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- To make the crumb topping, add the flour, brown sugar, butter, Granola Butter®, and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. Cut the butter in, or use your hands to combine until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, and then sprinkle with the crumb topping.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and then sprinkle a ½ cup of chocolate chips immediately.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 25 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.