Cookie Dough Breakfast Bites (nut-free, vegan, gluten-free)
Adulting means eating cookie dough for breakfast. And these nut-free, vegan, gluten-free breakfast bites are a phenomenal way to get in your daily dose of cookie dough granola butter goodness. Think a scoop of Toll House alongside your morning coffee, but make it ~healthy~ 😍 We’re all about ease (especially in the am), so you can whip these babies up in less than 10 minutes for a yummy breakfast or snack all week long. They’re also school safe and kid friendly!
*hot tip - add these to a loaded oat/yogurt bowl for a filling breakfast or pop 1-2 in your mouth for an afternoon snack!
- 1 jar of cookie dough granola butter (yeah, the whole thing, baby!)
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- 2 scoops of protein powder (chocolate and vanilla work great, or you could do unflavored collagen peptides if that’s your thing!)
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
*makes 12 bites*
- Mix the oats and granola butter together in a big bowl (I just use my hands)
- When combined, add the protein powder and flax - stir
- Next, add the maple syrup and vanilla extract
- Form into 1-1.5 inch balls and let sit in freezer for 10 min to set
- Once set, inhale or transfer to an airtight container in the fridge 😊