Salted Carmel Espresso Brownies
What's better than brownies? Brownies made with our new Target-exclusive Easy Stir Brownie Batter Granola Butter 😼
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp espresso grounds
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup @oat.haus Easy Stir Brownie Batter Granola Butter
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, brown the butter over medium heat until the pan has brown bits of butter and it starts to smell nutty. Then, remove from heat and transfer into a separate bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl of the browned butter and stir to melt the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and melted chocolate and butter mixture, and whisk immediately until just combined.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, espresso grounds, and salt with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until just combined.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and almond butter until combined for the salted caramel sauce.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Then, pour half of the salted caramel sauce on top, along with the brownie batter granola butter. Use a knife or toothpick to gently swirl around.
- Then, pour the rest of the brownie batter on top and spread to cover the dilling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the pan cool completely on a wire rack. Then remove from the pan and top with the remaining salted caramel sauce.
- Cut into 16 squares.